Thinking of buying in the Fraser Valley? While we at Benchmark may be a little biased, we think you’d be missing out on a gem if you didn’t check out Hyde Canyon. This exclusive and carefully planned community encompasses 64 estate homes woven into a magnificent natural setting just outside of the city. If you’re looking for something brand new, we’ve got good news, too! There’s one brand new Benchmark home available in this exclusive community, and it’s ready for you to make it your home. Interested in learning more? We’ve put together a few things that make us love the Hyde Canyon community.
Natural Pursuits are a Part of Everyday Life
Hyde Canyon is divided into two sections of homes separated by a canyon with protected green space perfect for spending those long summer evenings outside with your family. These hillside homes offer breathtaking views of the Golden Ears mountains, providing you with one of the best views in the lower mainland and the perfect spot to watch the sunset.
If you’re looking to get out of the home, Williams Park is a stone’s throw away. The park is surrounded by old growth trees creating the perfect spot for picnics and picturesque strolls with your four legged friend. As soon as summer kicks in, it also becomes a popular spot for kids to cool off in the Salmon River. Nothing screams summer quite like grabbing a floatie, packing a lunch, and spending your day basking in the sun down by the river with friends and family!
Country Charm with Urban Convenience
With impressive views of the mountains and acres of protected greenspace connected by a scenic 3 km walking trail, you’ll feel like you’re living in the heart of the country and might even forget that you’re just 10 minutes away from both Langley and Aldergrove. After a busy week of work and the hustle and bustle of our busy lives, you’ll feel at ease knowing that you have the peaceful Benchmark community of Hyde Canyon to come home to each night. The city and country lifestyle does nothing but enhance the quality of life that thrives at Hyde Canyon.
No matter what is on your agenda for the weekend, you’ll be able to find great options close to your home when living in this Benchmark community:
- Planning a date night? A short drive into town will take you to a number of great restaurants.
- Love a great family destination? The property borders Krause Berry Farms, great for families who love to pick and sample the delicious berries (they also have amazing weekend waffles!)
- Looking to take in a bit of history? Fort Langley, the birthplace of BC is just a short drive away.
- Looking to spend the day outdoors? Walk out your door and pick a direction. You’ll find something close by!
It’s All In the Details
The homes at Hyde Canyon provide full daylight, walkout basements, and raised sundecks with vaulted roof coverings for year-round enjoyment of the outdoors. To us, size does matter and lots range in size from 6,400 – 11,800 sq.ft give your family the opportunity to grow! Here are just a few of the premium features you can expect from your Benchmark home at Hyde Canyon:
- Beautiful feature rock entryways and detailed exteriors with Hardie Plank siding
- Professionally designed and easy to care for landscaping
- Open staircases featuring glass with wood handrail or black metal spindles with stair caps
- Premium shaker cabinets with ‘soft-close’ drawers and doors and elegant crown moulding
- Stainless steel Jenn Air appliances with 36” range & wall oven/microwave combination
- Frameless glass ensuite shower doors, sunken shower base and deluxe shower bar and rain head
- 2-5-10 year warranty with Travelers Guarantee
- And much more!
Interested in learning more about Benchmark’s Hyde Canyon community? Contact us today to learn more!